8.29.2008

Man, it's just a game, I just play it to play it... I put my feet in the footprints left to me

It looks like I'm one of the last ones to make an intro so here I am. My name is Briana, I am a 21 yr. young psych major at Chatham University in PGH. My passion in life is mostly helping people, particularly children so I want to become a child psychologist upon completion of my degrees. Right now I am an after-school teacher at an elementary school and I love it! I also am passionate about many other things such as music, FASHION, FASHION, FASHION, FA...ok I think you get it haha, some sports, counseling, and people so those are the topics you will here the most about from me. I really don't get into politics but after the wackness that has happened during my first year of college (2004) to present, I found it highly important and necessary for me to get more involved with politics because what happens in the government has an effect on me. I have been very inspired about the presidential campaign this year and am very proud of Mr. Barack Obama. I believe that he is the ideal candiate for President of the U.S. and will bring about much needed change. I could go on and on about his dopeness but I'll save that for another post. I also enjoy traveling, fun, and trying new things. I was very blessed to become friends with a wonderful group of people this past few months whom are all of the members of this blog. I have been through some very rough times with friendships so it is very refreshing to have you all in my life and I am highly thankful! You are all unique and dope and bring something special to the group. I also give a honorable mention to Mr. Brian Tolbert...he is the definition of dope; intelligent, handsome, charismatic, honest, loving, and funny as hell...I am so thankful to have him in my life and love him very much (sorry for the sappy moment yall).
Well that's me in a nutshell!

P.S. READ JENESIS MAGAZINE AT JENESISMAGAZINE.COM, you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

Lank Sinatra said...

That wasn't sappy. It was egregious. Brian Tolbert is a scoundrel, a thief and a liar. If I catch him, I'll box him one.